0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Do you really must book accommodations in Japan at least 30 days ahead? Do you really must book accommodations in Japan at least 30 days ahead? - Bangladesh

Do you really must book accommodations in Japan at least 30 days ahead?

The last paragraph in the article I'm linking to states:

A note on booking accommodations in Japan: You absolutely must book everything in advance. It is considered polite to book your accommodations at least 30 days before your stay. It’s not impossible to find places to stay day-of (like capsules and kissaten), but it will be more difficult (especially on weekends), and some places may not even allow it out of principle.

They may refuse booking "out of principle"??! WTF?

I booked one way ticket to Tokyo and was going to travel all over Japan this summer with no specific itinerary in mind. Please tell me that this is an exaggeration and I WILL be able to find a place to sleep wherever I decide to go even on the day of arrival :( I'd rather not go at all than plan ahead.

https://lifehacker.com/the-cheapest-places-to-stay-in-japan-1823712792



Submitted March 10, 2019 at 08:33PM by tenant1313 https://ift.tt/2CdIHFP

0 Response to "Do you really must book accommodations in Japan at least 30 days ahead?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger