0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Critique My Itinerary- First Solo Trip (Southeast Asia) Critique My Itinerary- First Solo Trip (Southeast Asia) - Bangladesh

Critique My Itinerary- First Solo Trip (Southeast Asia)

Hello Everyone,

After lurking this sub for a while, I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a month long solo trip. I have looked at a lot of different posts on this sub as well as other blogs but I do not know a lot of people who have visited Southeast Asia so I would really appreciate your input:

June 3 Arrive in Bangkok (Arrival 9:55 a.m.)

June 4 Fly to Siem Rap

  • Not sure how to split my time here. I really want to visit Angkor and the Killing Fields.

June 8 Fly to Hanoi

  • Once again, not to sure how to split up my time while here. I definitely want to see Hanoi and visit Sapa. I have also heard good things about Ninh Binh.

June 18 Fly to Chiang Mai

  • Very excited for Chiang Mai and gave myself a bit more time here. Open to visiting surrounding areas in this time frame if recommended

June 29 Fly to Bangkok

July 1 Depart

So my main concerns are...

  1. Am I giving myself a proper amount of time/space in each place? I know this is very subjective but picking how long in each place has been quite difficult for me to decide.
  2. Any Hostel and Day Trip recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

A bit about myself... I love FOOD and that is even more the case when I travel. Yes, I like to drink once in a while but I am not huge on drinking/partying all the time while travelling (hence, I was thinking a shorter time in Bangkok and skipping islands might be okay). I would rather visit really cool places and see really cool sights and eat really good food.

Any constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am planning on buying my flights soon!



Submitted March 11, 2019 at 05:58AM by izdebest https://ift.tt/2Cgxcx6

0 Response to "Critique My Itinerary- First Solo Trip (Southeast Asia)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger