Colorado trip suggestions and travel planning
I'm going to be in Colorado for a week in April, starting in Colorado Springs and then flying out of Denver airport.
I want to hire a car and spend about 3 days exploring Colorado Springs and Denver, then a couple of days skiing (Breckenridge?) then a day or so in Boulder and hiking in the surrounding area before I leave.
I want to minimise car hire costs as I'm under 25 so would I be better off keeping it once I get to Denver and driving to Breckenridge or alternatively handing it back once I get to Denver and then getting the shuttle bus to Breckenridge, and hiring another car to get to Boulder from there a couple of days later? I'll be staying in airbnbs but the ones in ski areas all say you need a 4x4 just to get out of their driveway, and the only affordable car rental company (Enterprise) won't guarantee a 4x4 for any of the vehicle types so I might have to drop it off nearby and get a taxi the rest of the way (or uber/lyft?).
Also just looking for things to do in those areas and the best ways to get about so I'd appreciate suggestions from people who have been or are local. Let me know if there's something cool I should visit or if a particular place deserves longer.
Submitted March 10, 2019 at 04:36PM by astrotc https://ift.tt/2EQbPTQ

0 Response to "Colorado trip suggestions and travel planning"
Post a Comment