0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Bali (2 weeks) vs Hawaii(2 islands, 8-10 days)? Bali (2 weeks) vs Hawaii(2 islands, 8-10 days)? - Bangladesh

Bali (2 weeks) vs Hawaii(2 islands, 8-10 days)?

Going with my sister. I like culture and nature (so Bali and Palawan seem to fit the bit) however sister likes beaches and not much physical exercise. Just relaxation, maybe some nightlife.

I think I might get bored sitting on beaches for too long. 3 days at most sitting on the beach, 2 days of good physical activity at least 4 hours at a leisurely pace (ie a hike). Some good dining options would be nice. Also some culture! I feel like this is where Bali wins, is there authentic japanese/hawaian culture we cna experience?

Quickj overview of islands makes me believe iwill be on Kahui or Maui

Any other considerations?



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 04:04AM by sabado225 https://ift.tt/2JCIhyE

0 Response to "Bali (2 weeks) vs Hawaii(2 islands, 8-10 days)?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger