0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Arrived in Siem Reap. Not sure what to do in Cambodia /Laos. Arrived in Siem Reap. Not sure what to do in Cambodia /Laos. - Bangladesh

Arrived in Siem Reap. Not sure what to do in Cambodia /Laos.

I've been travelling around SE Asia for about 4 months so far. I need help figuring out what to do for cheap. I saw Angkor Wat and surrounding temples, but I want to see beautiful nature out here. Should I just head up north to Laos or are there any beautiful sceneries down here in Cambodia I need to check out.

For clarification, I was just in Thailand for 3 months and hopped over here because my visa was expiring. Not because I really knew where or what I was going to do.

My favorite thing I've done on this trip so far was the Ha Giang loop in the North of Vietnam. I love hiking, and exploring nature.

Any help or advice is appreciated.



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 11:58AM by polo1027 https://ift.tt/2utzTqO

0 Response to "Arrived in Siem Reap. Not sure what to do in Cambodia /Laos."

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger