0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Any tips on making the most out of multiple travel destinations but few days each? Any tips on making the most out of multiple travel destinations but few days each? - Bangladesh

Any tips on making the most out of multiple travel destinations but few days each?

A few months ago when I wasn't that smart, I booked a 2-month Europe trip for 11 countries starting May 1. I'm pretty excited, spending about 5-6 days in Rome, Berlin, and Amsterdam, but the rest of the places are about 2-3 days. Flight overseas and all Airbnbs are booked.

If I could plan it again, I would have just aimed for like 5 places max with a week minimum at each. But I think I can still have fun with this current plan.

Aside from Rome and Amsterdam, the other places I'm going to are: Paris, Bruges, Vienna, Copenhagen, Kraków, Budapest, Athens, and Prague.

Any tips on making the most out of a trip where I switch destinations often and spend a few days in most places? Thanks!



Submitted March 25, 2019 at 05:36PM by ABrokeUniStudent https://ift.tt/2HTiAav

0 Response to "Any tips on making the most out of multiple travel destinations but few days each?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger