0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice for Roadtrip from Pittsburgh, PA to Rapid City, SD Advice for Roadtrip from Pittsburgh, PA to Rapid City, SD - Bangladesh

Advice for Roadtrip from Pittsburgh, PA to Rapid City, SD

My girlfriend and I are driving from Pittsburgh, PA to the Rapid City, SD area and back for thirteen days this May. Most of the trip is focused on things to do in the Western part of North Dakota (Badlands, Black Hills, ect.), but we want to stop halfway through the drive there and back and potentially take detours.

I can't find a lot of information about things to do on/around the route, and I was hoping for some suggestions! Everything is still in the planning stages, so we're open to detours that might even cost us a whole day. So far the things I've found around the route include Pipestone National Monument, Falls Park, and Devil's Lake Wisconsin.

This is a screenshot of the most straightforward trip from Pittsburgh to Rapid City, but it doesn't account for wherever we're going to stop halfway through. Does anyone have any suggestions for where we should stay the night around the halfway point? Are there any cool detours on/around the route? Would any of those detours make it worthwhile to drive separate routes there and back? I'm sorry the screenshot has so many overlays--I couldn't figure out how to hide the saved points and traffic notifications.

https://i.redd.it/ai0jbemmtzm21.png

https://ift.tt/2WcUbAX

0 Response to "Advice for Roadtrip from Pittsburgh, PA to Rapid City, SD"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger