0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 6 month RTW help 6 month RTW help - Bangladesh

6 month RTW help

Hi everyone. By the end of the year I will have between £9-10k saved up and would like to do a mini RTW trip for ~6 months from January 2020 onward. I've got a very rough plan right now and I'd like to know if it's sensible in terms of budget, time and climate constraints.

Asia, Jan-March (~3.5 months):

London (home) > Vietnam > Laos > Cambodia > Thailand > Philippines > Malaysia > Nepal > China

New Zealand, March-April (2 weeks):

China > New Zealand > Chile

South America, April-June (~2 months):

Chile > Bolivia > Peru > Ecuador > Home

The reason I'm going from Malaysia to Nepal is because I want to leave before March weather gets too bad in SE Asia and it'll be decent during then in Nepal and China I believe. Also, the length of time I spend in each place depends on my itinerary, so take this with a grain of salt but let's say 2 weeks each to see some of the main sites that fit my interests (I know I won't see everything).

Budget wise, I intend to stay in hostel dorms and will most likely only cook in more expensive countries like NZ, since all the other places have affordable food from what I've heard, but if not then I'm happy to cook more. I don't party, drink or like doing extreme activities (as much as I would like to), but I do very much enjoy treks and tours so most of my money will probably go there. Appreciate any advice, thank you!



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 03:24PM by evenstar139 https://ift.tt/2FqMRec

0 Response to "6 month RTW help"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger