2 months SEA, no itinerary yet, reddit help me out!
Hi! I'm currently in New Zealand on a working holiday. After 6months here I'm getting sick of it already. Been working the last months so I need to change things up drastically.
That being said I already booked flights from Christchurch to Sydney and from there to Thailand and ultimately to Japan. But the problem is, that this journey starts in June. Lately I haven't been to happy with where I am in life right now so I plan to go to South East Asia. Doing that makes the flight from Christchurch to Sydney pretty much useless. I am okay with that though since I think I would like to stay a bit longer in Australia anyways and start the trip in Melbourne.
So my question is, where should I go in the time from late April to June?
Submitted March 25, 2019 at 05:24AM by tewo7 https://ift.tt/2FwgdJa

0 Response to "2 months SEA, no itinerary yet, reddit help me out!"
Post a Comment