0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What Carry-on luggage option is best? (2 week trip to Japan) What Carry-on luggage option is best? (2 week trip to Japan) - Bangladesh

What Carry-on luggage option is best? (2 week trip to Japan)

Hello Everyone, I'm leaving for Japan next month and I'm torn on what I should lug around all my stuff in. A small 20-inch hard shell suitcase seems nice and easy in the airport, but I'm going to be staying in a Hostel and using public transit a lot and thought maybe a good backpack would be my best bet. But I'd also like a separate personal item for the 10+ hour flights while the pack is in the overhead bin. What do you guys use/suggest? Jackets with lots of pockets? Fanny packs?

Thanks!



Submitted February 20, 2019 at 11:50PM by sothendo https://ift.tt/2tuxXxJ

0 Response to "What Carry-on luggage option is best? (2 week trip to Japan)"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger