To SUV or not to SUV in the USA.
I'm doing a roadtrip in September around California, Arizona, Nevada & Utah. It's just me and the wife and we're coming from the UK
I just can't decide what hire car to get.
When we last drove in the USA (Florida) we had a sedan and said next time we would get an SUV as we felt so small with all the large SUV/trucks out there.
But now I've been reading a SUV isn't good for a road trip because all your luggage is on show, as no hire companies provide luggage covers. A sedan they would be locked away in the trunk.
A sedan would be better on gas, a SUV would be better to view the scenery from.
Not sure which would be more comfortable, I'm thinking sedan.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated my options at present are below
Fullsize Ford Fusion or similar
Fullsize Nissan Altima or similar
Intermediate SUV Toyota Rav4 or similar
Standard SUV Nissan Pathfinder or similar

0 Response to "To SUV or not to SUV in the USA."
Post a Comment