Female solo traveler questions before going to Fiji .
I’m a 21 yr old female college kid and have been thinking of solo traveling to Fiji for spring break. I have never traveled alone and am nervous if I should go. I only know English and am wondering if I will have a problem not knowing any other language. I also have been looking at hostels and want to travel around Fiji and wondering if they have a lot of transportation to get around . I would love to hear from other female solo travelers and their experience in Fiji and if they felt safe . I also would love to hear cool activities to do in Fiji . I’m not interested in partying as I will be a solo female I’m more for explore the island and doing a lot of ocean activities .
Submitted February 27, 2019 at 06:29PM by magic_conch779 https://ift.tt/2Vpbxdk

0 Response to "Female solo traveler questions before going to Fiji ."
Post a Comment