4 Weeks this summer!!??
Hello awesome people!! My wife and I have 4 weeks to travel with our small travel trailer this summer. This will be our first real road trip. We are trying to plan where we want to go and have a few questions. We don't want to spend every day driving all day obviously, so we are wondering how many miles/states are reasonable for a relaxed 4 weeks. I mountain bike and want to get some good trails in. We live in Indiana. Right now I'm thinking we start in Ozark National Forrest and Bentonville area for some good riding for a day or 2 then head west to Texas, New Mexico, then North through Utah, Wyoming and up to Montana. Then travel back to Indiana through the northern states. Is this to much for 4 weeks? We plan to do some dispersed camping while probably paying for some sites as well. Any help or advice would be amazing!! Thanks in advance.

0 Response to "4 Weeks this summer!!??"
Post a Comment