0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: 3rd solo trip; give some ideas! 3rd solo trip; give some ideas! - Bangladesh

3rd solo trip; give some ideas!

Hey everyone,

Going to keep this short but I'm going to be taking my 3rd solo trip this April. My first two trips I visited Hawaii, but this time I want to go somewhere new. The two places I had in mind were Monterey, CA or Boulder, CO. Only thing I'm hesitant about is the weather on Boulder; I don't like the cold and I've kinda been to Monterey already.

But I wanted to hear some recommendations from you all. My main goal is to relax with some good scenery and also do activities (beaches, mountains, forests, etc)

I'll be flying out of Atlanta and only looking at places in the US.

Thanks everyone; have a great week!



Submitted February 27, 2019 at 06:38PM by DogBiscuit7 https://ift.tt/2IFlD8r

0 Response to "3rd solo trip; give some ideas!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger