0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tattoos in Japan Tattoos in Japan - Bangladesh

Tattoos in Japan

Hey everyone. First time posting in here, I just recently started using reddit/following this sub. My friend recommended me here because I'm planning a solo trip to Japan in July. It will probably be my first time traveling alone, unless I take some small trips before I move away from Italy. Anyways, I've been really excited about this trip, and I've been trying to plan it all out for a while. I plan to spend two weeks travelling from Hokaido to Hiroshima and doing as much as I can. I've been watching a lot of different YouTube videos and I stumbled on a few about tattoos in Japan. It seems that most people disapprove, but don't mind too much if it's foreigners. However, I heard there are some places that ban tattoos such as hot springs. I have one tattoo on my left forearm of an owl wrapped in a snake and another on my back that's also pretty small and not offensive. I've already booked a night in Naboribetsu, should I be worried about be turned away?

Sorry for such a long post. I probably could've asked this question in just a sentence or two.



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 10:56AM by davambs http://bit.ly/2FBIVJ6

0 Response to "Tattoos in Japan"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger