Solo traveler trying to find friends to hike the Tour du Mont Blanc with this June
I know this post is sort of against the spirit of this sub, but I will be going on my first solo backpacking trip to Europe this summer and would like to make my first stop the Tour du Mont Blanc hike in the Alps. I don't mind doing it alone and I plan to meet plenty of good folks there, but I'm always down to make friends to hike with beforehand too.
If anyone interested lives around this area or plans on being in the Alps in June, shoot me a DM. We can link up on Instagram or something.
I will say I don't plan on traveling with my tent/sleep system as I won't need them for the rest of my trip, so I'll want to stay in the refuges.
Happy travels!
Submitted January 15, 2019 at 07:54PM by snapyobagels http://bit.ly/2Rrcowu

0 Response to "Solo traveler trying to find friends to hike the Tour du Mont Blanc with this June"
Post a Comment