Indonesia hiking
Hey ladies n gents
Over the last few years I've fallen in love with traveling through se Asia. On my most recent trip I was in bits of Vietnam and finishing in Bali Indonesia. I'm blown away by how massive Indonesia and excited to get back over that way
Thinking February id like to go through Flores komodo island and possibly Borneo. I'm HUGE on hiking and the trekking in Borneo sounds awesome. I'll be giving myself about 3 weeks to a month
Indonesia is quite overwhelming in mass and i don't plan to try n bite off more than I can chew.
So for anyone that's traveled and hiked through Borneo/east Indonesia what kind of time frame shall I be ready to consider? I read about the hike from coast to coast in Borneo which sounds cool but totally open to just about any type of hike. I'd like to stay pretty active through my time there. I also pack extremely light, enjoy homestays(north vietnam) so roughing it isn't something I mind but rather enjoy
Thanks in advanceš¤
Submitted January 15, 2019 at 10:00PM by Marmstr17 http://bit.ly/2FtbFEJ

0 Response to "Indonesia hiking"
Post a Comment