0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time solo traveling outside of US. I came to this sub looking for destination ideas and any tips you guys might have. Thanks in advance! First time solo traveling outside of US. I came to this sub looking for destination ideas and any tips you guys might have. Thanks in advance! - Bangladesh

First time solo traveling outside of US. I came to this sub looking for destination ideas and any tips you guys might have. Thanks in advance!

I’ve solo traveled within the US plenty of times. This is my first solo trip out of the states. I haven’t set a destination yet. But I want to get some ideas on where to go. I’ll have about $2000 to spend on this trip. It’ll likely be in the spring time. Where should I go, and why?

I always wanted to try Europe and with its public transportation I always thought it’d be the least expensive way to go.

I’ve always thought Sweden because of the beautiful landscape but I really just don’t know enough about anything outside of the US. I’ve been on a cruise to Cuba and Cozumel Mexico but nothing else outside of that. I’d love to hear what you guys have to say.

Keep in mind, I’m a newby!



Submitted January 16, 2019 at 06:08PM by Munoz10594 http://bit.ly/2FEwk7W

0 Response to "First time solo traveling outside of US. I came to this sub looking for destination ideas and any tips you guys might have. Thanks in advance!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger