0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Advice about Uganda Advice about Uganda - Bangladesh

Advice about Uganda

I am currently in Zambia on an overland tour going up to Nairobi which finishes on the 7th of February. I had planned on immediately flying to Kigali to do Gorilla trekking in the DRC before flying home but with the park being closed I will have about 1.5-2 weeks to spend traveling. I was thinking of using that time in Uganda but want to spend as little money as possible. I am more concerned about seeing the cultural side instead of the wildlife, since I’ve seen so much wildlife already and haven’t experienced any culture on this tour. I was wondering if anyone has any advice of places to go since most advice online is about national parks. I am really open to any suggestions of relatively safe places to travel alone, without having to hire drivers or tours.



Submitted January 20, 2019 at 07:14AM by elmilagro http://bit.ly/2DmulUw

0 Response to "Advice about Uganda"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger