Recs for my 3rd visit to Thailand?
I’m planning my third trip to Thailand to celebrate my 30th birthday for two weeks in February (30-female.) So far, I’ve visited Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pai, Railay, Krabi Town, Ayutthaya, Lop Buri, Koh Lanta, and Koh Yao Noi, some multiple times.
I love Chiang Mai, so I plan to spend a few days there with a day trip to Chiang Rai, and I’ll be ending in Bangkok before I head home. I’m trying to decide which island to check out this time (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Chang?) I’ll still have a few days free so any recs on how to fill it are appreciated! Should I head to Cambodia for a few days?? Kanchanaburi? Udon Thani?
Interests: photography, scenery, culture, food, unique experiences, yoga, meditation, not quite a “full moon party type”, but I do want to meet up with people and go out.
What do ya think, reddit? Thanks!
Submitted December 27, 2018 at 04:35AM by Zeplove25 http://bit.ly/2rU8QDZ

0 Response to "Recs for my 3rd visit to Thailand?"
Post a Comment