Prepaid sim card for traveling the U.S.?
Next summer I'll spend three weeks between New York, Detroit and New Orleans on the road. What I need is an affordable data sim card for my dual-sim phone.
I tried to check some prices (like Straighttalk) but I am not sure if you'd call this affordable: 10 GB for around $45?! I'd expect something more like 1GB@1$ - even on a prepaid basis.
Are the mobile data prices really that bad in the U.S.? Is there a website on the net where I can check the prices of the network operators? I am from Germany and some of you may know, this is not the country of cheap mobile data prices. But $45 for 10 Gig is ridiculous.
(You don't wanna know what I did pay in Kenya last year: €10 for ~20. KENYA!)

0 Response to "Prepaid sim card for traveling the U.S.?"
Post a Comment