0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Help with second half of Euro trip? Help with second half of Euro trip? - Bangladesh

Help with second half of Euro trip?

Hey everyone, sorry for another one of these posts but I just want to make sure I make the most of my trip! I'm in my early 20s and taking ~50 days for a Europe trip. I have friends in some of the cities but for the most part this is a solo trip and my first time outside of the USA! I am mostly looking for the party atmosphere with some culture/outdoor activities sprinkled in.

  • Jan 3rd - 7th Budapest (staying with friend)
  • Jan 7th day trip to Bratislava
  • Jan 7th (night) - 10th Vienna
  • Jan 10th - 14th Prague
  • Jan 14th - 16th Leipzig (trying to be in Berlin on a weekend)
  • Jan 16th - 21st Berlin

From here I have nothing scheduled and quite a few options. I want to go to Amsterdam where I have a friend but I would rather go on a weekend for party reasons, so I was thinking Jan 21st-24/25th doing Paris and possibly Brussels then going to Amsterdam for the weekend. After that I am an avid skier so I was thinking spending a few days in Switzerland skiing (maybe Zermatt or something). For the end of the trip I want to do Spain/Portugal and fly out of Lisbon but nothing is final.

But yeah so I have until ~Feb 22nd with no plans! I thought about the British Isles where I have family but that will be colder and may be better as a trip later in life. Also I was told Italy is not ideal in many ways for a solo trip. The only problem is I have a bit of time there! I would like to spend time in a warmer climate as much as possible, so Spain/Portugal seemed like obvious choices.

Lastly, a few questions:

  • I'm a pretty social guy so meeting people at these "party hostels" for sightseeing/going out should be pretty easy? Just not trying to be creepy or anything.
  • What do people wear out to bars/clubs? In the USA I usually wear button downs but I heard thats not the direction to go (also for packing reasons I'm only bringing jeans/sweats).
  • Any hostel recommendations?

Thank you!! I really appreciate any answers and I am looking forward to so much to this trip. This subreddit has been so helpful so far!



Submitted December 27, 2018 at 03:18AM by FlowbeeWanKenobi http://bit.ly/2TaTS81

0 Response to "Help with second half of Euro trip?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger