0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Tallahassee to Seattle ~15 days Tallahassee to Seattle ~15 days - Bangladesh

Tallahassee to Seattle ~15 days

I've got a move coming up in December that I'll make alone on a loose schedule, looking for recommendations for the time of year. I was hoping to go straight up the Rockies into Michigan and then West, but I'm not sure it's worth dealing with the weather. Now my plan is straight along the south coast, through Texas, and then up through California because how often do you get to see a country literally burn...

I intend to get a parks pass, AAA, and camper top. I have time and a bit of money to spare, my primary interests along the way are food and cool natural developments.

So any recommendations on parks to hit and places to eat? Maybe convince my Florida boy butt won't die if I attempt the North route

https://ift.tt/2Q8D6so

0 Response to "Tallahassee to Seattle ~15 days"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger