From San Francisco to Los Angeles early december
Hi everyone! I'll be in San Francisco for work for a few days and I need to be in LA about 7 days later, also for work, so I figured I'd make a trip out of the drive downin my rental car (I'm from Europe, and I've never been to California before!). I was wondering if you would have any recommendations for what to do/what route to take. This will take place about a week from now, so early December. In general I prefer nature over cities, but I'm willing to experiment.
Things that I came up with myself so far are visiting Yosemite; is that something you recommend this time of the year? Will there be too much snow already? And is a lot of it closed? I'm reading a lot of mixed things online, which mostly seems to depend on the amount of snow that has fallen already. Alternatively, perhaps driving down Big Sur would be nice to do. Maybe Sequioa? There's some other nice places in Joshua Tree national park, Mojave or even Dead Valley, but those are a bit out of the way. Still, if they're worth it (or better to visit this time of the year than the other ones) I could always go for that.
I'd be very thankful for any tips!

0 Response to "From San Francisco to Los Angeles early december"
Post a Comment