2 week roadtrip
Hi guys!
My friend is having a venue fly him out to NYC and he's gonna be headlining a show. My other friend and I decided to do a road trip there and back to go see him. It's gonna be from San Jose, CA to NYC. We are planning on heading out on the 18th of January and getting to NYC on the 25th and then heading back to SJ on the 28th and be home by the first of February.
We were wondering where the best places to stop would be along the way. We plan on driving around 6 hours a day, more if there's nothing in between towns. And also what we would need to bring as this would be our first cross country roadtrip. I plan on renting a car since I just hit 25 unless we decide we're taking one of ours which is up in the air at the moment.
Thanks for any advice or tips you guys can give!

0 Response to "2 week roadtrip"
Post a Comment