Which countries have the most americans in hostels and backpacking in general?
Had social anxiety and rarely talked to people for a couple years and am now trying to work my way out of it. I liked solo backpacking because it's good for getting better at talking in general. I can talk to hella people, fuck up in conversation , move past it and not worry about it because I'll never see them again.
I took my first solo trip to Indonesia and it was awesome but people in the hostels were mostly european and australian. Almost everyone I met was cool and friendly but small culture and language differences made it difficult for me to get better at talking. I think traveling somewhere with more american backpackers would make conversation easier for me and allow me to fully break out of my shell.
Submitted February 03, 2018 at 11:00AM by perplexedowl http://ift.tt/2nFIR0u

0 Response to "Which countries have the most americans in hostels and backpacking in general?"
Post a Comment