0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Where's a Not-Too-Crazy, Good Place in Europe to Spend 4 Days? Where's a Not-Too-Crazy, Good Place in Europe to Spend 4 Days? - Bangladesh

Where's a Not-Too-Crazy, Good Place in Europe to Spend 4 Days?

Background: I'll be spending 3 nights in Zurich for work and want to take the full week off to explore. I'm planning on having 3-4 full days in a city and want to have enough to do that I can enjoy with maybe 1 day trip if called for.

I've already done (in order of enjoyment): Madrid, Vienna, Paris, Lisbon, and Prague.

I love architecture, good food, churches, museums. Some gay life would be nice but not required. Would be traveling solo so probably want to avoid a place that's too small or too romantic.

I've eliminated London, Amsterdam, and Berlin as excessively touristy but could be persuaded ...



Submitted February 18, 2018 at 06:21PM by wandering_gay http://ift.tt/2ofMZ7L

0 Response to "Where's a Not-Too-Crazy, Good Place in Europe to Spend 4 Days?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger