0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What is it like to travel for a long period? What is it like to travel for a long period? - Bangladesh

What is it like to travel for a long period?

I'm in the position where it would be possible me to do 8-12 months away, probably in SE Asia/India.

I've been to Thailand before (and a week away in China) for 2 months, and I enjoyed it and wasn't really thrilled to be coming home, I felt like I could do longer.

But still, obviously two months is different to say, seven months, and I'm worrying about committing to a year out and then after six months getting bored or it losing it magic. Did it ever lose its magic? Did you feel you needed to go home to split the trip up? Did you get burned out? Generally, I just want to know how it went!



Submitted February 17, 2018 at 06:49PM by Jayhcee http://ift.tt/2FcL2Ri

0 Response to "What is it like to travel for a long period?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger