0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: What do you like to read when you travel? What do you like to read when you travel? - Bangladesh

What do you like to read when you travel?

I'm looking for something to read on my trip to Paris this spring and it made me wonder what others like to read when they travel. Are there certain authors whose work helps you to process in your downtime what you're experiencing, or who for whatever reason put into words what you feel when you travel? Do you like to read about or from the place you're visiting, or does that seem redundant to you?

For some reason I like more modern works with a surreal or absurd bent when I travel. Or authors whose prose is direct. I don't know if I can articulate why exactly, but that seems to resonate with me when I travel. I find, for instance, Haruki Murakami, Victor Lavalle, and Albert Camus to be great travel reading off the top of my head.

Anyone have any favorites?



Submitted February 03, 2018 at 07:42AM by rottenalice http://ift.tt/2DX7qAW

0 Response to "What do you like to read when you travel?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger