Vancouver!
Hey guys! This will be my first solo travel outside of the US, so I thought I’d start with a place that’s pretty damn close to being the US.
I’m going to Vancouver for the first time on March 1st, going to a concert at the Commodore Ballroom on the 3rd, and leave on the 6th. My Airbnb is near the Ballroom, and I’d like some suggestions for places to eat and drink around there? I love cities and shopping and finding hole-in-the wall little coffee shops and diners. I Googled some musical instrument stores, but does anyone have a favorite I “need” to check out?
I’m pretty fortunate to have a wide budget, so at least one night I’d like to treat myself to a nice steak dinner. And I’m definitely not just confined to the area I’m staying, I love to get out and check out areas where I actually have to take public transportation to get there! Basically, I just like to hear everyone’s favorite places to go, whether it be food or museums.
Any other ideas of things to do while I’m there? I’m so excited! I’m a 23 year old male if that helps at all. Thank you all!
Edited for more details
Submitted February 18, 2018 at 04:21PM by stratman77 http://ift.tt/2C5uITT

0 Response to "Vancouver!"
Post a Comment