Thinking of taking a mini road trip
Hi all,
I am going to be starting a new job in two weeks and I have this upcoming week off. (Meaning I am free the 3rd to the 11th, essentially, though I have some things I have to get done before the job actually starts.)
I have always wanted to take a road trip and I feel like this is the perfect time to do so. However it's obviously not a lot of time and it is cold, so I was thinking of going somewhere like Charleston (I live in New Jersey), which would be about a 12 hour drive.
What do you guys think of this? How many days should I set aside? Would it be enough to try and make that trip there and back in four days? Five?
The reason I am thinking Charleston is because I really, really want to go camping for a day or two to try and reset mentally, so to speak, and Charleston is about the closest place I can find where it'll be warm enough to do so comfortably haha.
Anyway, this is new and kind of spur of the moment so I wanted to see what Reddit thought, if you guys had any tips, advice or recommendations.
For what it's worth, I will be renting a car for this. Might be a little pricey I'm sure, but then again I've always wanted to Road Trip and never have gotten a chance to so I'm not too concerned.

0 Response to "Thinking of taking a mini road trip"
Post a Comment