0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Relaxing, cheapish destinations flying from Chicago? Relaxing, cheapish destinations flying from Chicago? - Bangladesh

Relaxing, cheapish destinations flying from Chicago?

I'm planning on taking a week off and want to go somewhere that's warm, beachy, and relaxing. I'll probably do some small touristy stuff, but mostly I just want to relax after a crazy year of work.

Right now I'm leaning toward the US Virgin Islands, which I've never been to. Flights to Hawaii are a little pricey. I was also thinking of going to Miami, but one of my friends said that Miami Beach does not have the most relaxing vibe. I've been to Puerto Rico before, so that's not an option.

What else should I consider? Trying to spend less than ~$600 for the flight, aiming to leave at the end of February or early March.

Thanks for any responses!



Submitted February 02, 2018 at 01:06AM by roomawaymate http://ift.tt/2GDJhgA

0 Response to "Relaxing, cheapish destinations flying from Chicago?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger