Question about renting a car in New Zealand
I'm planning on renting a car in New Zealand where I'll be for three weeks. I fly in and out of Auckland, but am planning on staying mostly on the South Island after I take a ferry from Wellington to Pickton.
If anyone knows would it be best to rent and return the car in Auckland, thereby driving the same car on both the North and South Islands, taking it with me on the ferry? Or would renting separate cars on each island be advisable? Also a more minor question is what is parking like in New Zealand cities? Will I easily be able to find cheap parking near hostels or will it be more of a struggle?
Thanks for any input!
Submitted February 02, 2018 at 09:20PM by boxmunch48 http://ift.tt/2nD2R3E

0 Response to "Question about renting a car in New Zealand"
Post a Comment