On my way home from my first real solo (Maui)
I can't even understand how I had such a good time. Made some great friends, hit it off immediately, had some great adventures. This was a last minute spontaneous trip I booked about a week before I went.
I know a lot of readers on here are worried about making friends, but believe me, people are friendlier than you think, just take some initiative! My first night, I walked up to the first group of guys at the hostel I saw and introduced myself. Before I knew it one of them offered me a beer and we were having an awesome time. As the week went on people came/went from the hostel, but you just gotta invite people on when they're clearly new or maybe feeling unwelcomed.
I did my best to be as friendly with others as I could be, but all I'm trying to say is, it's not that hard. And thanks to this subreddit for helping me get off my ass and go.
Submitted February 03, 2018 at 12:57PM by poopitar http://ift.tt/2GKVLTJ

0 Response to "On my way home from my first real solo (Maui)"
Post a Comment