0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Northern California in late March? Northern California in late March? - Bangladesh

Northern California in late March?

I've got March 19-25 to be in the Lake Tahoe area, and anywhere within a day or so's drive. I'll be equipped to car camp places (I even have access to a small teardrop camper trailer), or use motels. Current ideas including dragging my trip buddy out to see the Pacific Ocean (he's never been) and to Death Valley, which might be in bloom during that time.

I've been all over Cali during the summer (Carlsbad, Yosemite, Sequoia, Death Valley, San Francisco, more), but I'm not sure what will be open or not, and if there are any particularly wonderful areas to put on the list. The time frame is really the only limit! I will say we are both fans of nature and would rather see wonderful vistas than anything else, but we're down to check out cool museums and stuff as well.

http://ift.tt/2HkOtpU

0 Response to "Northern California in late March?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger