0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Hey guys, can someone help me find a cheap one way home to New York from just about any city in Europe? Hey guys, can someone help me find a cheap one way home to New York from just about any city in Europe? - Bangladesh

Hey guys, can someone help me find a cheap one way home to New York from just about any city in Europe?

Looking to return around the end of February. I’ll be around Munich but that will be very flexible. I checked last week and all flights were under $200. Now they seem to be around double that. I have been traveling for around a month and got carried away with the free spirit of not planning anything past my next destination. Now it’s starting to bite me in the ass. I’d like to try to stay under $250 if possible. All I have is a carryon. Help would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you for getting me this far r/solotravel.

For reference I am currently in Barcelona leaving for Berlin tomorrow. Still trying to see Prague, Vienna Budapest and Salzburg.



Submitted February 02, 2018 at 10:04AM by thewinchman http://ift.tt/2s43FEp

0 Response to "Hey guys, can someone help me find a cheap one way home to New York from just about any city in Europe?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger