0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: First time in Europe and backpacking for 3 months. Feedback on itinerary welcome! First time in Europe and backpacking for 3 months. Feedback on itinerary welcome! - Bangladesh

First time in Europe and backpacking for 3 months. Feedback on itinerary welcome!

Hi all,

I'm a 22yo M from New Zealand starting plans for a solo 3 month trip around Europe in August. I'm fairly untravelled and would like to take this opportunity to learn more about myself, explore such a beautiful part of the world, and meet other like-minded travellers. Being from NZ i'm into beaches, hiking and walking, scenic adventures and exploring, however i'm keen to soak up some of Europe's amazing architecture and attractions as well, despite how packed they get in the summer. I'll be staying in hostels to meet other travellers and keep the cost down. Transport within Europe will be predominantly trains via purchasing point-to-point tickets ahead of time for the first half of the journey (up until Croatia) as prices seem a lot cheaper booking well in advance. Getting to London from NZ will be via airline staff travel (standby), so will require a bit of time in London to prepare for any delays.

The following is my itinerary at this stage, with a breakdown of nights/city and transport methods. Some of the 1 night stays are breaks between long train journeys as I'd prefer staying on ground overnight.

https://imgur.com/a/rl5xT

My main concern is burning out by visiting too many cities too quickly, not allowing enough time to explore each place and relax in between transportation. Would it be smart to remove any sections and fly to save time? I'd be more comfortable spending a a few more nights in certain places by skipping a few places e.g. Prague/Vienna/Budapest and heading straight to Croatia from Berlin or Amsterdam.

Also, prebooking trains from London - --> Croatia saves heaps of $, however limits my flexibility. Is it necessary to do so? I know the London -> Paris and Paris -> Brussels trains fill up very quickly.

I realise there is no true "perfect" Europe itinerary, however any opinions or feedback on the length of stays, locations and route(s) would be welcomed :)

Thank you for your help!



Submitted February 04, 2018 at 06:36AM by EastChurr http://ift.tt/2EH33r3

0 Response to "First time in Europe and backpacking for 3 months. Feedback on itinerary welcome!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger