First SoloTravel Trip, Female (28), need ideas please!!
Hey guys!
I'm thinking about treating myself and traveling by myself for the first time and I'm just curious as to where people have found the best weekend trips. I think I'm going to try to go during my spring break from my masters program (first week of March) and would like somewhere within the United States as I don't have a passport (yet).
I'm also looking for warmth because I live in the Northeast and it's cold af up here right now. I've looked into Florida and I'd love to go to Hawaii but it's way too expensive for me. I'd really appreciate ideas from other solo travelers because it's my first time doing this.
Thank you guys sooooooooooo much!!!
Submitted February 02, 2018 at 07:03PM by whothehellisamyz http://ift.tt/2GGuIsw

0 Response to "First SoloTravel Trip, Female (28), need ideas please!!"
Post a Comment