0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Female solo backpackers in Turkey - experiences Female solo backpackers in Turkey - experiences - Bangladesh

Female solo backpackers in Turkey - experiences

Hi. I am considering a solo trip to Turkey, and I would be very interested in hearing from women who have traveled alone in Turkey, especially if you have traveled outside of the Marmara region/the western coast/Ankara. If I go, I would probably travel across the country from Kars to Istanbul, so I would especially appreciate experiences from women who have been in eastern Turkey and more conservative cities like Erzurum or Antep.

-Did you get a lot of unwanted attention?

-Did you feel safe taking taxis? This is somewhere I'm particularly concerned about, since I dislike taxis in general and don't feel comfortable in them, but when you arrive at bus stations in the outskirts of a city, sometimes a taxi is the best option.

-Did you feel safe in transit (on buses and trains)?

Also, anything general about your experience that you think would be helpful for a female solo traveler. Thanks so much!

I am only looking for responses from women who have been in Turkey. Not really interested in hearing other opinions.



Submitted February 02, 2018 at 04:41PM by NiceBuilding http://ift.tt/2FDTEiX

0 Response to "Female solo backpackers in Turkey - experiences"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger