21F going for my first solo travel in March in Korea
Hello everybody ! I'm a first time poster but long time lurker. I'm super excited (and a bit scared haha) because I will finally be able to go for my first travel in solo in a bit more than a month. I decided to go in South Korea and I'm still in the planning phase and I try to not forget anything.
I have a few questions : what are the common mistakes of firt timers ? I really want to meet new people, it's the main reason for this travel but is it easy in Korea (any informations on this topic would be so great) ? I want to stay for at least a month and maybe do a bit of volunteering ? Do you think it is a good idea or should I stick to just traveling ?
I hope the formating is okay and that I didn't do too much faults (English is not my first language)
Submitted February 18, 2018 at 07:44PM by Feunyr-is-not-me http://ift.tt/2ogsrfl

0 Response to "21F going for my first solo travel in March in Korea"
Post a Comment