0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Young female, first time travelling solo in Europe this March, any suggestions? Young female, first time travelling solo in Europe this March, any suggestions? - Bangladesh

Young female, first time travelling solo in Europe this March, any suggestions?

I'm looking to finally travel solo mid-March this year, and I'm not entirely sure where would be a good place to go to.

I'm in the UK and have been to Poland, Finland, Iceland. I'm interested in spending about 4-5 days going to one country/city in Europe. My budget is about £500-600 for the whole trip, but if a place seems particularly intriguing, I'm willing to spend more. I'm also more interested in a laid-back, slow paced trip and I'm not really into nightlife.

Places I'm considering right now are Stockholm, Prague, Croatia, Copenhagen, or Amsterdam, but I'm posting because I'd really like some feedback or suggestions, even of other places I've not considered. Also because I'm not sure how well these would fit what I'm looking for.

These are the criteria I'm taking into consideration:

  • Safety: I've got family that worries about solo-travelling quite a bit (hence me never having done it before) and I don't want to spend the entire trip worrying about being pick-pocketed, cat-called, or harassed. I understand no place is entirely safe, but I'd like to be able to travel without worrying those who care about me.

  • Easy to travel via public transport or on foot

  • English is spoken commonly enough

  • Good food!

  • Good sights: Some of my favourite places have been Loch Lomond and Isle of Arran in Scotland. I'm not averse to simply exploring a city, but I quite enjoy landscape photography and beautiful sunsets, so this is something I'd quite like if possible.

  • If at all possible, some place where I won't have to wrap up in jackets and thermals all day, but honestly won't mind a snowy place either.

    Would really appreciate your thoughts! :)



Submitted January 18, 2018 at 02:54AM by alexx_y http://ift.tt/2Dnrtsc

0 Response to "Young female, first time travelling solo in Europe this March, any suggestions?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger