0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: US road trip West, pick up one place drop off another state? US road trip West, pick up one place drop off another state? - Bangladesh

US road trip West, pick up one place drop off another state?

Hi I'm taking my dad on a 12 day road trip to the US. It's in July, but we are not sure about the itinerary yet. Could be

LA to Denver LA to Phoenix Denver to Phoenix Denver to LA

So as you see we are trying to land one state and flying out from another. So, is it possible to rent a car in one place at say Budget and drop it off another twelve days later. Or is that something they charge a ton for?

And it's no problem with immigration to book two separate plane tickets right? I have always used return tickets.

Must sees are a day hike to some sequoia Grove in sequoia national park (to get away from the crowds). Also we will be hike a few miles down the grand canyon as that is on my father's bucket list. I hiked south Kaibab/bright angel before, but considering North Rim and The Lodge this time. Any thoughts?

Bonus question: if you we fly to Colorado, is there anything to see on the drive west from there?

Sorry for the unstructured questions but the sooner I can get some of them cleared the sooner I can get into detailed planning.

Cheers

http://ift.tt/2DHX5Fz

0 Response to "US road trip West, pick up one place drop off another state?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger