Solo Traveler Seeking Long Distance Hike/Trek
I want to do a long distance hike/trek in central america. I am thinking 7-14 days. I do not want to attempt this solo, however I am hesitant to join a large group. Has anyone camped with a guide or small group put together by a guide?
I am not looking for anything too crazy. I was originally planning on doing a solo section of the AT but it appears that I will now be joining a family vacation in the central america region.
I am trying to go full string budget on this trip due to my other family obligations.
I've done some research on google but the commercial sites all basically feel the same to me. They are hard to distinguish.
Submitted January 18, 2018 at 01:12AM by lostkarma4anonymity http://ift.tt/2Di8Rtk

0 Response to "Solo Traveler Seeking Long Distance Hike/Trek"
Post a Comment