Solo travel tips (first time, going to Jordan)
26/F and it's my first time traveling solo. I'm a little nervous, don't know much Arabic and would like some tips or advice anyone has to offer :).
I'm currently living and working in Saudi Arabia and have a break at work so I'll be traveling to Jordan for only 10 days. I'm traveling there by bus, I plan to travel in the country by bus and I'll be couchsurfing while I'm there. I have the cities I want to go to planned out and a few things to do while I'm there. The people I'm couch surfing with seem super nice, are down to hang out and I'm sure will make the trip more relaxing, but I'm still a little nervous about my safety and my ability to navigate while I'm alone. So any tips specifically about these 2 things or really anything at all will be helpful to me.
Submitted January 03, 2018 at 06:42PM by pmyourllamas http://ift.tt/2EO4pjh

0 Response to "Solo travel tips (first time, going to Jordan)"
Post a Comment