Road trip from Plattsburg to NYC, no idea on the itinerary!
My family and I are planning a road trip in July: we’ll be in Quebec City for a couple of weeks and will probably drive to Montreal then take a bus or train to Plattsburg, NY, where we would rent a car. From there, we have about 5/6 days for a road trip to NYC.
I’m looking for idea on which itinerary to take, where to stop, what to see… The idea would be to drive a few hours a day with a couple of stops on the way, either in a small town or a nice place to swim and take on the scenery. We’re not looking for the big cities or touristic places. My family has never been to the US and we’ll spend a few days in NYC after the road trip so I’m really looking for a different type of “American experience” - if that makes sense! Oh, and we’d like our last stop to be on the coast. I personally love Cape Cod but I visited in the winter and I believe it’s packed in the summer so I’m looking for a quieter place…
Thanks in advance for your tips!

0 Response to "Road trip from Plattsburg to NYC, no idea on the itinerary!"
Post a Comment