0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: If I have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt, can I leave the airport? If I have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt, can I leave the airport? - Bangladesh

If I have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt, can I leave the airport?

As the title says, I have a 12 hour layover and would LOVE to hire a private driver and see some of the town, but want to make sure I'll be allowed back through security and onto my flight to Johannesburg.

What site can I go to to check that out? I don't want to be stuck in an airport for 12 hours, but I'd rather do that than miss my flight out.



Submitted January 03, 2018 at 04:53PM by brianbjw http://ift.tt/2EMlhqF

0 Response to "If I have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt, can I leave the airport?"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger