How does my 1 month itinerary to Western Europe look?
Hey SoloTravel, I'll be travelling Solo in the month of June to July. I'm heading out on my own from Venice after touring Italy with my family. Below is my rough itinerary. I have 35 days starting from 1st June, and will be planning to fly back from Nice, on 5th July.
Austria
Day 1 - 2: Salzburg
Day 3: Day trip to Berchsgarden
Germany
Day 4 - 6: Munich
Day 7: Day Trip to Neuchweinstein Castle
Day 8 - 10: Nuremburg
Czech Republic
Day 11 - 13: Prague
Day 14: Day trip to Kutna Hora
Germany(Again)
Day 15 - 17: Berlin
Netherlands
Day 18 - 19: Amsterdam
Day 20: Day Trip to Muiden
Day 21 -22 : Baarle-Nassau/Giethoorn
Belgium
Day 23 - 24: Bruges
Day 25 -26: Brussels
France
Day 27 - 29: Paris
Day 30 - 31: Bourges
Day 32 - 33: Chamonix/Annecy
Day 34 - 35: Nice
That's my plan. Any help with locations and durations, recommended sights, mode of transport, accommodation and especially food would be helpful!
I'm leaning towards night buses/trains to save time and couchsurfing to save on money and interact with locals. And if anybody will be travelling during this time and will be in the same location/wants to host me, hit me up!
Submitted January 04, 2018 at 03:35AM by hugo459440 http://ift.tt/2AkeqB5

0 Response to "How does my 1 month itinerary to Western Europe look?"
Post a Comment