Help me choose which of these destinations would be best for my first solo travel experience?
Okay, so not technically my first. I traveled solo to a city in Canada (from USA) for a long weekend just to get a feel for it, but now I’m ready to jump into something bigger. Since this is my first solo trip, I’m hoping for places that I can get around easily with only English.
For a little background, I’m a 24 year old female interested in nightlife, beer, books, architecture, and being outdoors. However, I don’t feel comfortable doing long hikes alone, so beautiful but remote/difficult hikes won’t work. At the risk of sounding like an uncultured swine, I really don’t care for fine art, so history museums are the only museums that would be a draw for me. I would be traveling for 2 weeks and I have enough saved for this trip that the cost difference between these places isn’t a concern.
Options: 1.) Ireland and Scotland 2.) Krakow, Prague, Budapest, and Vienna 3.) Australia and New Zealand (would extend to 2.5 weeks)
Feel free to make other suggestions as well!
Submitted January 17, 2018 at 07:37PM by ScaredOfSharkWeek http://ift.tt/2mIeKor

0 Response to "Help me choose which of these destinations would be best for my first solo travel experience?"
Post a Comment