0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Heading to Southeast Asia next week! Heading to Southeast Asia next week! - Bangladesh

Heading to Southeast Asia next week!

I finally pulled the trigger and bought my tickets to my first solo trip longer than a week! Planning on backpacking SEA for 6-8 weeks through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand!

I'm looking to start in Laos, flying into Luang Prabang, headed down to Vang Vieng, then maybe Vientiane. From there, I'd like to head to Vietnam, going to Phong Nha and Hoi An before making my way down to southern Vietnam, then through Cambodia and eventually across Thailand - I have major sites decided I want to visit across the entire trip, but was planning on figuring out the rest of the details as I go along and meet people. I know trips don't usually seem to begin in Laos, but is this an okay start to my itinerary? Any advice for getting from Laos to Phong Nha in Vietnam?

Any advice, or can't miss attractions that I may not hear about normally? I'm 26m, looking for history, nature, hikes and cool stuff to do (scuba, rafting, etc.), and the opportunity to meet people with some good partying here and there.



Submitted January 18, 2018 at 02:00AM by ThatsInappropriate http://ift.tt/2Dt343m

0 Response to "Heading to Southeast Asia next week!"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger