0b2a3efcb0aa7cbe6d312c1e8d93f768ff3c356d Bangladesh Tourism

Bangladesh: Greece - looking for suggestions Greece - looking for suggestions - Bangladesh

Greece - looking for suggestions

Hey!

I’m looking to plan a trip to Greece. My plan will be to fly into Athens, for about 1-2 weeks altogether. I’ll be returning to the UK from a year living in Australia so I will have 2 suitcases!

I’m thinking roughly to spend 1 week in Athens and 1 week on another island. If I end up going to another Island I’d probably book my return flight to depart from there rather than return to Athens.

I’m really just looking for somewhere to relax before getting back on the job hunt, but I also enjoy sightseeing (museums, religious sites) and photography.

I have a mid range budget for this trip but I don’t mind staying in hostels for the social aspect.

Any of the following advice would be super helpful: * accomodation suggestions in/near Athens * suggestions of other islands to stay on - I don’t know much about the Greek islands so I’m really open to anything * or any other advice/anecdotes!

Thanks :)



Submitted January 03, 2018 at 08:34AM by friends-waffles-work http://ift.tt/2DUBCZ1

0 Response to "Greece - looking for suggestions"

Total Pageviews

Analytic

Powered by Blogger